Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
circuit track whore
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.1000rr.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=83
hey STEVE, us/we at the 1000rr.net site are planning a deals gap trip the beginning of April (2007). figured since you ride a kawi and have been there before, id pass this along to you. i know its a bunch of honda owners, but you and your kawi (friends also included) are more than welcome to join us for some fun and tearing up the gap in style. kneedragging all the way around the 318 turns in 11 miles of canyon/mountain roads.

and all of you elantra guys wanna hang out, you are also more than welcome to tag along (well try and keep up) with us also. just dont run us off the road please. please know your driving limits, obey all posted speed limits (lmfao), and of all be safe. this is an OPEN invite for all cage (car) drivers as well as all bike riders.

dave
btw: my s/n on the 1000rr.net site is demonRR

if your interested in going, post up on THIS site. we are already reserving a hotel. YES, i said HOTEL!!!!. not just rooms, the whole dayum HOTEL for us. its good to know people that own them around the gap. we are trying to get a total (if thats even possible) of how many we should expect to show up.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Sounds like a fun time. I will have to see how my schedule goes. That and if I can get a trailer before then as I don't think I would want to ride all the way.

*edit* nevermind second part of my post looks like it may be a hoax.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts