Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!
I just want to say that I waiting to buy in Moscow a new Elantra. I will be great if someone talk to me about our cars or something... I want to practic my bad English. Sorry.
Roman

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Wow... I didn't realize Russia imported Hyundais... Guess I was still under the impression of the Soviet-Era russian automobile. Anyway, welcome! Good luck with your car, I'm sure you'll love it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
welcome eXTAR! :D

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hey! Welcome to the forums! There are several russian-speaking members here. I think there is another person here from Moscow as well.
I hope you have no problem getting your Elantra since there is a crisis going on and it's kinda hard to get the money from the bank.

In any case, Dobro Pozhalovat'! Nadeyus' tebe zdes' ponravitsya!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Welcome to the site, we love russians around here, you'll be right at home. And don't worry about the bad english, I'm sure we'll be able to understand you.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Welcome, I can understand just about any type of english. I know people in the US that speek english worse than you type.

It's a great little car.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Welcome m8, good to see you joining our lil family.

--NY

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Glad to see your answers!

Hi all again!
I am very glad to see your answers!
In order to buy a new Elantra I have to wait 2 mounth. We have a many people how want this.

Two days ago, i have a dispute with my friend about toning (Blackout). He say that in US and Europe there is now cars, which owners toning it. What you think about it?

I want to question yours - how many Elantras, for example, in US are drive's? In Moscow all drivers think, that Huindai is not Prestigious car.
Thanks for yours answers again!
Roman

Ofcouse! I have a buy it in last days of this mounth!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Well as far as prestige goes, it's not a Mercedes or a BMW, but for all the stuff you get for the money and the warranty, you can't beat the Hyundai. Welcome to the site....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.