Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!
I just want to say that I waiting to buy in Moscow a new Elantra. I will be great if someone talk to me about our cars or something... I want to practic my bad English. Sorry.
Roman

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Wow... I didn't realize Russia imported Hyundais... Guess I was still under the impression of the Soviet-Era russian automobile. Anyway, welcome! Good luck with your car, I'm sure you'll love it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
welcome eXTAR! :D

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hey! Welcome to the forums! There are several russian-speaking members here. I think there is another person here from Moscow as well.
I hope you have no problem getting your Elantra since there is a crisis going on and it's kinda hard to get the money from the bank.

In any case, Dobro Pozhalovat'! Nadeyus' tebe zdes' ponravitsya!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Welcome, I can understand just about any type of english. I know people in the US that speek english worse than you type.

It's a great little car.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Welcome m8, good to see you joining our lil family.

--NY

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Glad to see your answers!

Hi all again!
I am very glad to see your answers!
In order to buy a new Elantra I have to wait 2 mounth. We have a many people how want this.

Two days ago, i have a dispute with my friend about toning (Blackout). He say that in US and Europe there is now cars, which owners toning it. What you think about it?

I want to question yours - how many Elantras, for example, in US are drive's? In Moscow all drivers think, that Huindai is not Prestigious car.
Thanks for yours answers again!
Roman

Ofcouse! I have a buy it in last days of this mounth!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Well as far as prestige goes, it's not a Mercedes or a BMW, but for all the stuff you get for the money and the warranty, you can't beat the Hyundai. Welcome to the site....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts