hi steve, thanks for the welcome my name is scott btw

·
Registered
687 Posts
At least you got to pick a color.Mine was the only five speed on the lot

·
Registered
429 Posts
Welcome.... i've talked to you but welcome anyway.

O_GT for me it was pewter or white in a 5spd. and the white didn't have the TCS or antilocks

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol thanks guys when i bought this i had a choice of red or black but when i passed the dealer the first time i saw this blue one i was like o i gota get it

·
Registered
499 Posts
Welcome! Welcome!
Virginia crew is getting bigger and bigger!

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
here's a pic of my gt and a meet i attended in md this spring i have debadge the rear since this pic

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Welcome to the site! Good to see another member in Nova, BlueGT is right Va is growing all the time. Hope you can make it to some of the meets that are coming up Southeast VA 7-17 and Baltimore 8-14-15. Would be nice to get all the Nova guys together in one place for a group photo.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im gona go to both

·
Registered
732 Posts
My dealer didn't have any GTs on the lot, The had to have one sent up from San Diego. And then there was only one 5-speed with a sunroof in Cali, Arizona, and Nevada

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Excellent, I am also. Look forward to seeing you there. You may want to get in on any discussion of a Nova caravan to the Baltimore meet. I haven't gotten a response from James (SuperGlS) about the Southeast Va meet but could probably run a caravan to that show also.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts