Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everyone. I'm basically starting sales on these as soon as ANYONE will either ship me ONE headlight, or both, or the best would be if someone would come out for a test fit. But to show you what i do, just check out my website HALOZ LIGHTING SOLUTIONS

I want to be making these, one so that my tab on the website would be funtional, two because I've always wanted to see them on an elantra, and three because its BS that you have to pay 400 bux if you want angel eyes right now, or 300 or whatever SR is charging.

Any of my kits has far exceeded ANY comparison I've seen to date. Not only that, but I've seen SRs work first hand. I had to do a repair for someone who bought from them. They used low quality small sized LEDs when the holes made in the halo were exactly the size of large size LEDs, the result: Dim lighting.

I also have the option to have your angel eyes in switchable colors. So you could have Red on one second, flip a switch and now you have Blue. i have lots of setups with wiring and color combos as well.

Every order is custom made to go, so you'll be sure to get EXACTLY what you want.

I need some headlights though to start this. Thanks in advance, and fire away on those questions you may have. My pricing will be the same for the new sonata Angel Eyes, and the 2003 Tiburon headlights 90-165 depending on how custom you go.

Last thing, I'm looking to sponsor 1 XD for my website. Only one, but I'll deck out the whole car in custom lighting, including the headlights, dash, air vents, all interior running lights. So send in some emails with pictures of your ride if you want a good sponsorship.

·
Poster God
531 Posts
hey blacktib it me again, so we still looking for a guy to come out to u, well we can try again to meet up. if you would like. i just never got a email with your number to get directions. as far as the sponsor, well i might be game for it, i got the neon under and i got the neon inside but the vents and angel eyes is what i really need

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Yo I would be game for the sponser...but I am PA and allso computer iliterate so you can look at my car in member profiles. I am a Hyundai Dealer so this might be a good thing for you...I could get your name out there for people looking to mod.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
watson's killer ride:

oh and before you say it, you are welcome very very very very very very much ;)

shawn :)

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
I tell you what sed as much as you watch my back I should put you on a payroll!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Bad ass. Those look really nice and I didn't realise that SR wanted so much for their Halos. Hell, for 300 bucks I can get flourescent tube haols from a company that makes them for BMW's. But your stuff seems the way to go. Very nice looking.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Jager....wow I spent a month there 1 night....but whatever you want!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So can anyone go with out their headlights for a few days. I want to help you guys out, but you gotta help yourselves out by getting me at least one set to do an install on.

I know out of this whole site there is at least one person willing to ship me their lights. I keep getting people who say they'll drive out, but never show up, or just stop emailing me. I need a set of these things if I have to go rent a damn XD.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey,

I really want to see these sets for sale. How long would you need the headlights? I will volunteer for this. I just kind of need to schedule it right so i dont need to use my car as much. (especially at night) Let me know and i will send them out if it is possible for me. Thanks

·
no longer a newbie :)
600 Posts
I actually wont need my headlights from july 8th to the 13th...got some time off of work to relax and goung to be doing a bunch of installs on my car. If you got them on a Friday/saturday, could you ship them out on Monday (I work at night and DEFINITELY WOULD NEED THEM BACK BY THURSDAY AFTERNOON--14th)

Is that a possibility?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If I can just get some lights shipped to me that'd be great.

I'll just ship back priority so you get them in like 2 days.

I've not moved locations since I started so anyone who'd like to come down, nothing has changed, I'm still here waiting.

All of my contact info is located on my webpage so anyone can get a hold of me any time of the day, any day, if I choose to pick up that is, so leave messages if you call.

I just dont have time to work around others schedules, mine is crazy enough as it is. I dont work weekends, period, unless its a sponsored car install.

But I know these will rock, so lets get it happening. If you mail to the address in my contact info, than I'll get them back to you ASAP, just tell me the color. The total will come to 45 bux plus shipping, half of what I would charge otherwise. If you want in first, then be first, thats it.

·
no longer a newbie :)
600 Posts
Who is first? I dont want to send you my lights without knowing if I am the first (and get them for $45) and if you have the time to do them.

If no one else replied, I can send you my headlights wednesday morning by priority mail and then paypal you the money for the job and return shipping!

LET ME KNOW

1 - 20 of 41 Posts