Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so whos planning on going? maybe we should get a nice hyundai meet before the show. ill be in chicago from friday evening (hoping to be there about 8) till sunday afternoon.

if anyone from chicago would like to chime in on a place or something to meet, that would be great, since i dont know the area from a hole in the ground. this is posted on www.hyundaiperformance.com, www.elantraxd.com, www.rdtiburon.com, www.newtiburon.com, www.elantraclub.com, and www.sonataspeed.com

please post in your respective forums, and ill try to talk to anyone from the area about a place to meet

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I wasn't really planning on going, but if a bunch of people are going to get together beforehand, maybe I'll cruise up. Let me know some info when you do.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hell yeah, be cool to meet up w/ you. im for sure going. working tomorrow morning so i can have some comp time to leave early on friday. should be in chicago about 7 or so...ill have to get your cell # or somethin before i leave so we can meet up sometime while im there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts