Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
circuit track whore
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok guys, i just got a phone call from jason (event cordinator), and my xd will be showing in this show. this is going to be one kick ass show. i know evan, jess, and who everelse that way will be going. my friend with his bug will also be entering in the show. i cant wait. this will be my first major show like this. i dont plan on winning anything...well maby.

so, anyone wanna go to this? i just found out today and need to book hotel rooms, and get all the details figured out. so lets go people, come on out and show some support for the 2loud2k2xd car. lol

ill update as i get things planned.

evan, you better be bringing your ass to this. and jess as well :D
ok, i get 2 wristbands. 1 for me and the other for jess?
the room is booked. baymont friday night and saturday night 1 mile away

·
Registered
559 Posts
Dave,
Me, Evan, and Jess. Dont know who else.
Can't wait to see the ride with the new toy.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
im not gettin a hotel, grandma lives 30 min outside of cleveland. i dont think shes gonna want a bunch of people there though...you and jess can get a hotel room. ill prolly see if she'll let me and jeff crash @ her place. i think im gonna stay there fri and sat night and help her out w/ some stuff on fri and sun

·
circuit track whore
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
im deffinately getting a room. hopefully near the show. ive got to figure out all this out. evan, you hear from jess? i want to make sure she wants to go.
man, ive got alot of work to do before the show.

jusy got done registering. is there anyone that wants to show their car in this. the car has to be set-up and very clean? i was asked by jason, and i thought i would post it for you guys.

im still working on the hotel.
edit: the room is booked. baymont, 1 mile away from the show.

so whos all going?

evan, jeff, you guys can crash at the room. its no big deal. get all liquered up at and after the show :) and besides the room is about 1 mile away. much easier to drive 1 mile than 30 min to grandmas. lmk

·
12,676 Posts
hm. or you could go to the show and i could do your suspension before then so itll look good for the show

·
circuit track whore
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i would still need an alignment. i dont want to f' up the tires on a 2hr road trip there. and then a 5hr trip back to detroit. or i would take you up on the offer.
but thanks for the offer evan.

evan, send me your addy so i can send you the movie.

im ordering the springs and camber bolts tonight.

·
12,676 Posts
i got a guy who can do alignments right after the install. youre supposed to let the springs settle for a week or so anyways before you do an alignment

·
circuit track whore
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
even still, i cant make it. shit happened and theres no way for me to go. the bad part of it all is i already registered and no refunds on the 53.00 fee :( no big deal, ill work 2hrs overtime this week to make it up.

ive never heard of letting the springs settle before and alignment. without an alingment the steel bands will seperate and cause the tires to go bad. just what ive heard.

pm the addy. and ill get it shipped out tomorrow or something.

ill most likely make it down there when the install of the suspension is done and we can go for a ride and try out the nos :)

·
12,676 Posts
youre really supposed to let the springs settle. so youre not going to enter into HIN because youre getting your springs done? does it have to be done that weekend. shitty. ill still be up there fri-sun

you comin down this week?

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
I entered and Im in HIN but WTF! its like $270 for electricity. Hey dave can you help me with the cost im not sure how much power I need, I don't know if I should have music going or just have my interior lights on ,i've mounted my PSP in the car but don't need elec for it.
http://www.hotimportnights.com/showinfo/files/106_3_83125185307422391551.pdf
Its in the section that is about electrical services. My sub amp is 600W and my 4ch amp is 1000W? how do i read this chart wtf

1 - 12 of 12 Posts