Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
circuit track whore
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.fm98wjlb.com/hiphopcarshow.html
this looks like a sweet @ss car show. i will have my xd there as well as some friends rides. last years event was bad ass. tone of sweet rides and lots of fine girls. anyone in the midwest wanna put their car in this, contact myself. we are working, and should be able to get all of our cars together. entries have to be mailed by the end of the month.

·
circuit track whore
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
all i have to say is DAYUM. tons of fine a$$ ladies and sweet cars. pics will be up soon, waiting for buddy to email to me.
and once again the elantra takes another award. 3rd place out of all the mild imports. not too bad. so far ive placed in the last 3 shows i entered. it must have been the freshly polished and sealed paint finish i did in the morning waiting for the event to let people in. 13 1/2 hours in a car show....im beat. time to go to sleep and go to a sound comp tomorrow. can i make it 4 for 4? :)

evan, jess, i wish you could have made it. you would have loved it.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
hey. i wish i could polish my car. maybe when you come down next week, bring your polishing wheel and show me how so i can do it. thatd be sweet for pgh. and i got some compound or something. i got light scratches i need to get out.

PEACE

im still drunk, man, since i talked to you, and the detroit lesbian never called me, so im not too upset i stayed here

·
12,676 Posts
hey...if you register for HIN, i know they give out braclets for the owner plus a couple other people (not sure how many or if its whoever comes in the car) but it lets those people in that morning (pics before a shitload of people are there) AND you can go in and out ALL DAY (if you come in @ 5, you stay in...if you leave, you pay 25$ to get in again)...you should def help out your girl and her best friend (since she'll be riding there w/ me :))

·
circuit track whore
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
evan, find the registration link for me. email it to me. and ill deffinately be in it. also, what date is it on. and where exactly is it at.

by the way, thats my friends 5.0 next to mine. he took 3rd also.

look how f'n shiny my ride looks. all thanks to the black pearl polish and sealant i use. the best stuff ive ever used. and ive used alot of products and nothing compares. :)

·
12,676 Posts
its on the 27th of this month, a sat, at the IX center in cleveland

·
12,676 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts