Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok. just to see whos gonna be at my place saturday night. theres room for a good 10 people, maybe more, but bring an air matress or something caus there will not be enough beds for everyone

list
name/screen name/age/number of people/staying the night or getting a hotel near by (if you're getting a hotel, i would prefer you get one close by and catch a cab and we'll get you in the morning)

ill start the list now caus i know sean will be there

sean, brenna; yamaha; 21 20; 2 people
Andy; soullesssol; 22; myself
Matthew; Finalbreath; 19; me
felix; kewlkat; not 21 :D; maybe 2 others
reece; arunsenior04; ; myself
nick, tifeny; projectx515; 20, 20; 2 people

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can shack up people for the weekend if needed, but its going to be about an hour and 20 min drive to the meet from what i just looked up

you can mapquest blacklick ohio, 43004 to new plymouth oh and see if you feel like doing that fri/sat/sun

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats fine. ive got work off starting thursday at noon, and i will have fri/mon off for vacation

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i will be buying my alcohol at least...lol...that sat night/sun morn is my 21st birthday. ive been waiting for this day since i was like 16

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah. for those who want liquor we can get it before hand. we'll get beer later that night

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
felix is young as ****. like 19. i was suprised too. i thought he was like at least 20, almost 21

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
keyan - i dont care what you feel like doing. if you want to be at the camp ground, fine. i think shaun has already said no drinking/smoking (illegal stuff) at the airport. i could be wrong but im pretty sure. and being that it is somewhat of a public area, the adults (over 21) could possibly get a charge of "contributing to the delinquency of a minor" if they show up and any minors are intoxicated.

i was offering a place to stay where people would not have to camp out and have a roof and warm place. i was originally planning on going out with sean (yamaha) for our birthdays that saturday night/sun morn, but staying at my place will be cheaper to just buy beer and drink there, and we wont have to drive, pay for cab fare, or worry about finding someone to drive us around.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts