Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 427 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well we have a thread for the ricest and worst looking cars, how about a thread for hot cars.

I know Cayenne isn't really that exotic(They are all around the Cleveland Area/Suburbs) but that color is just hot.

·
Crazy Imaginative
410 Posts
Re: Hot Rides?

I was soooooo tempted to make a joke and post a smart car or a ford pinto or something...

^750 HP Saleen Tuned Dodge Challenger, the SMS 570X
My dad has a picture of it on his computer

:imnotwort

Whaddya Expect? It's a Hyundai Elantra forum...

^What? You Chrysler haters no like? It still looks pretty cool with that guard on it... and I wish ours had that paint job. Ours is a bland silver.

^Oh, how I love thee, 640 Hp wonder of engineering...

Urf, I can't think of anything else right now. My brain is toast from today being a block day...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I have more pics of the Orange Caynne that I took...it's calipers are beatiful and it has a nice intergrated quad exhast. And I almost got into an accident taking a picture of the Bently lol

·
Crazy Imaginative
410 Posts

I have more pics of the Orange Caynne that I took...it's calipers are beatiful and it has a nice intergrated quad exhast. And I almost got into an accident taking a picture of the Bently lol
o_O there's a Bently around where you live!

Whoa, that looks like one of the newer ones... I was wondering what that was.

Now that you mentioned it was a Bently, I now notice it (curse the fact there are seemingly no cars like that around here.).

·
Registered
2,337 Posts

i dont consider the Bentley Continental that exotic anymore. ONE day here is SD (Chula Vista/Eastlake for those familiar) i saw not one, not two, not three, not four, but SIX Continental's! not only in one day, but within 30 MINUTES of each other.

then again, the underground profit maker of that area of town IS drugs, specifically Weed, X, and Crystal Meth...

here's my contribution:

Diablo GT

Nissan R390

Headlights look familiar?

Not many would consider a 1980 Monte Carlo as "hot." here's my rebuttle.

·
Where's My Boomstick?
5,486 Posts

Alfa Romeo 8C

·
DON'T PANIC!
486 Posts

This guy parks in the same lot where my wife works. Blacked out front to back, it always turns my head when I see it. I was hoping to find a picture online and it looks like he's got it up for sale (CLS500)

One of the doctors she works for has an incredible collection of porches. This picture is the closest I could find of the one he drives the most -

Tried not to crash while drooling over one of these on the freeway the other day -

·
Crazy Imaginative
410 Posts

I saw one of these the other day! I was like "I should have had my camera!"
Awesome.

One of the doctors she works for has an incredible collection of porches. This picture is the closest I could find of the one he drives the most -
Porches? I think you mean porsches... :D

·
www.veloster.org
411 Posts

i didnt think the alpha was state side...but i too saw one...just after i watched the top gear episode with it in it. haha
Are you sure you didn't just see those new Pontiac's?? They do look pretty similar at a glance...

·
Where's My Boomstick?
5,486 Posts

Are you sure you didn't just see those new Pontiac's?? They do look pretty similar at a glance...
Like 50 of them were imported stateside. there's been a couple on ebay recently.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts

Alfa only broght over the Spider and was selling it at Maserati dealers. The rest of their lineup was supposed to come over, but then got delayed with the craptastic economy. It's not sure which Alfas and which Fiats are coming here (Fiat owns Alfa Romeo), but more of them are coming here (and being built stateside) due to the deal with Chrysler.

1 - 20 of 427 Posts