Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn it! Why does it have to be so super freakin hot! I hate this weather! And i hate when i walk into my car its like a hot tub time machine. And when i put on my a/c it barely comes out cold which sucks.

and most of all i hate walking around thinking i look nice and hot for all the girls, and then when you walk by you they start laughing because you have a huge wet spot on the back of your shirt.

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
Move.

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
^hahaha yeah man i'm not a huge fan but its better then freezing your *** off!!! or having to wear mulitple layers or wearing gloves when yoru trying to work...no thanks! hot anytime over that!

·
2003 Elantra Owner
3,782 Posts
You just need to turn the AC completely off. They girls aren't interested until you are nice and HOT with steam coming off.

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
^hahaha yeah man i'm not a huge fan but its better then freezing your *** off!!! or having to wear mulitple layers or wearing gloves when yoru trying to work...no thanks! hot anytime over that!
Wrong way man. Much easier to add clothes to warm up. Only so much you can take off to try and beat the heat before you get slapped with indecent exposure. And I can't sleep at night if I'm not cool enough. Had to get a small A/C unit for my room.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts