Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Wicked Pisser
11 Posts
Was looking at this Elantra I bought eventually, and I wanted to see what upgrades I could do and found this forum, and HyundaiPerformance also.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i actually found this site thru one of the sites members, i was looking for a stanced elantra to see if people did stuff like that and i found that a couple people have faith in the elantra and successfully did it to their cars.

·
Registered
168 Posts
was googling CAI and other mods i wanted to do when i was looking at buying the elantra and found this site and just how much we could do to these cars. saw the site was free,easy to navigate and full of helpful info and active members, so i bought the elantra and signed up been great so far

·
Registered
11 Posts
I found this place when I did a google search for what is the best spark plug to put in my 2005 Elantra GT.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
My father bought to me XD as my first car. Its wasn't my choice because I wanted a hatchback car but with the time I got use to love it and start to make it special on my own way. Now I can't stop love it .

·
Registered
39 Posts
I like the car because its cheap. The engine has iron block which is strong enough to make more power with turbo and the transmission is strong as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi all. Easy search on google. :) actually whoever knows 03 elantra is xd just search parts like elantra xd parts :D forum comes on

101 - 120 of 127 Posts