Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I found this site a couple of years ago, but didn't sign up til late last year when I decided I wanted to get serious. I found it through a Google search. I wanted to find a solid group of individuals who I could gain good knowledge to build my car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is a simple one that everyone can answer. How did you find ElantraXD? Be as specific as you can/want to be.

I found EXD back when I first got my Elantra back in 2002 and a member by the name of BlueGT on other Hyundai forums posted about a site he started for Elantra owners.

(Oh, and I know there was a thread about this once before, time to start a new one though)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
A youtube video of a boosted 03 GT. Im so glad there is an active community.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
A youtube video of a boosted 03 GT. Im so glad there is an active community.
Welcome! It's nice to see a new person here.

It's a little active. I joined in 2014. I might be the last person here. Most people have moved on but they stop in occasionally. If you have any questions please ask. My wife and I own a 2002, 2006 and a 2008 Hyundai Elantra. The 2002 and 2006 I drive. She drives the 08. I have done a lot to both cars. I have experience with many things on these cars, just not a lot with engine modifications such as turbo.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Its a bummer is quiet now. Im super excited to mod a little bit. But now its a little more difficult to find solutions to problems. But thanks for replying 😉😂

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Its a bummer is quiet now. Im super excited to mod a little bit. But now its a little more difficult to find solutions to problems. But thanks for replying 😉😂

No problem. I have experience with cold air. Modding is fun. It is also very addicting.

121 - 127 of 127 Posts