Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

How do you feel about driving in the rain?

• 1 - No big deal

Votes: 90 52.6%

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • 3 - It's not so bad, but not fun either

Votes: 37 21.6%
  • 4 -

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • 5 - It sucks

Votes: 14 8.2%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
chef 4 life
5,781 Posts
4 because if it's at night I can't see smack! Have had 4 eye surgeries and it has really affected my night vision signifigantly. If it's in the daylight hours it's not too bad.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
It nothing big to me but I am a little sceptical about going fast and hitting puddles. All that water splashing on to the extremely hot parts and the turbo...could just be me though.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
usually, i hate it at night, because of street lights reflecting off the road, it makes **** hard to see...with my integra, it was even worse because the headlights sucked...the xd is a bit better, but night + rain + street lights = suckage

·
Forced Induction Junkie
518 Posts
It sucks my xd doesn't see rainy weather. or maybe that's because it needs new tires.....anyway I hate driving in the rain, its raining now and I'm hung over from last nite so yes driving in the rain sucks but it sucks more when ur drunk. and that leaves my conclusion that driving in the rain SUCKS

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Rain-X is your friend. Here in Florida we call it liquid sunshine, because we get it all the time during late spring early summer. Although we have had little rain lately. It did rain on Friday and a little yesterday which is good. Just remember to have good tires and watch out for the idiots out there.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
rain sucks i dont know exactly why but it drives pretty bad in the rain for some reason :( i've checked my tires and the tread is good

·
xd tunner
1,488 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
robert i know what you mean. in florida i liked it when it rained because most of the time it would rain but the sun could still be out in full force. The only time i REALLY hate the rain is when its coming down so hard i can't see the lines

·
Player to be named later
3,334 Posts
No big deal. You just have to understand the road conditions, the capabilities of your car, and how stupid everyone around you gets when the first drops fall.

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
I put HATE only because it seems to rain after I wash my car... Damn IT!!!

PEACE
dj arsonist

·
Superfly TnT, Guns of ...
4,175 Posts
I hate it driving in the rain. The only my-car related hate comes from the problem of trying to keep the windows from fogging/frosting up.

I hate driving on the Beltway/95/97 during heavy rain. Everyone wants to drive 20mph with their emergency signal on. That really pisses me off.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts