1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I pay mine monthly.I pay $230 bucks a month.It was $270.It also should go down because I turn 25 in a month

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Broke @$$ Fool
2,648 Posts
I normally pay month to month since I usually don't have that much money upfront, but currently my insurance is all paid for in advance for 6 months. I think it's less than a $40 savings for me to pay in full.

·
05' Elantra
1,244 Posts
I pay mine monthly due to the fact its 270 / month.... Keep in mind No wrecks either.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Every six months for me ... there's a processing fee if you choose to do it monthly. Since I can't stand paying for convenience and the time value of defering the payments doens't offset the extra spend I'd pay for the year if they gave me a discount to to it but they don't

$225 a month !! Ouch!... I guess over 25 married with multiple line and clean driving gets you somewhere. I just paid $380 for 6 months and another $375 for my wifeys Forester.

Brad

·
Registered
645 Posts
Mine was 130 a month... now it's like 93 a month. Was 85 a month, then went up a little for some reason... It's actually better for me to pay monthly, if I pay 6 months in advance, I only save like $8.

I used to pay yearly also, but I was told by 2 different insurance agencies that they no longer offer yearly rates, only 6 months at a time.

·
Registered
133 Posts
We pay the premium of $214.27 for 2 cars every six months. We only have liability coverage at the state minimum.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mine was $662 for 6 months. I signed up with Progressive after I graduated college and had to get off my Dad's plan. Luckily that just happened to be 3 years after the accidents that were my fault and unlike others, Progressive only goes 35 months instead of 60 months. Bonus! It's been going down slightly too. First payment was $920. Second payment last year was $736. And this one was $662. Pretty good for 23 and single (well, not married).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Workin'
3,150 Posts
190 a month for my wife and I on the elantra.

Hopefully, with a second car in the summer, we will have 3 policies with the same insurer, and a good multi policy rate to boot. I'll start paying it yearly when I renew next time.

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
fuzzd, what provider do you use? im trying to get off of my parent's soon and get my own

·
Class Out The ***
1,494 Posts
$150.00 monthly... gotta love the parents plan!!! (full coverage)

I used to pay mine (on my old explorer) and the payments were divided into four payments per six months, so, every month and a half (Nationwide)

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
I pay monthly $196 <clean record + no reported accidents> its $132 now with the XD in storage till april and im now driving a 87 dodge daytona

·
perpetual n00b
350 Posts
I'm at $98/mo. for full coverage... I'm 25 with a totally clean record, last ticket was in '98.

Then again, it's frickin' South Carolina. They were trying to sell me lojack when I bought my car in MD and they're like "it's in the top 90% of theft-prone states," but it wasn't available in SC so they were all "uhm, nevermind." If I move back to Maryland, like I hope to later this year, my insurance will probably jump to $150 or something. :(

1 - 20 of 42 Posts