Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem :( I want to install my fog lights on my new 2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS, but it requires taking the steering wheel off and replacing the turn signal / head lights switch on the left hand side of the steering wheel.

I have searched and searched, begged and pleaded to no avail. Whoever gets me the proper removal/replacement documentation for the steering wheel shall get $20 sent to them via PayPal! Please do not just tell me I need a steering wheel puller. I'm aware of all that. I need a step by step guide; maybe one from the manufacturer?

Thanks and hope to hear from you all soon!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
swag, welcome to EXD.

On previous models (well, at least 2001-2006) you could leave the steering wheel on to change the multiswitches for the foglights. It seems odd to me that Hyundai would make it so difficult to make this kind of change (or make a repair to it if it were broken).

Have you felt/looked around the wheel for any bolts, clips, etc?

In any event, check out this .pdf. Starting on page 4 you'll see instructions on how to do it. These are from Hyundai Motor America so they should be spot on.

http://www.elantraxd.com/vb4images/multiswitch_2011elantra.pdf

Also, here's the wiring diagram as well.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts