Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

How many hours do you spend on EXD each week?

• 1 minute - 2 hours

Votes: 20 17.1%
  • 2-4 hours

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • 4-6 hours

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • 6-8 hours

Votes: 16 13.7%
  • 8-10 hours

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • 10-15 hours

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • 15-20 hours

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • 20-25 hours

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • 25-30 hours

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • More than 30 hours

Votes: 13 11.1%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
either too damn much or not enough.

lets just say i get this message all the time-

"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds before submitting another search. You have 23 seconds to wait before another search will be allowed."

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Hi, my name is Jeremy, and I'm an elantraxd.com-aholic....

·
Sober
1,823 Posts
I'm also here wayyyy too much. ;)
I also like a few other forums for different things, but this is my favourite 'community' forum website. The people on here are great, especially when compared to some other sites.
Also there is so much information here available through searches, and the archive is always fun, + the arcade can kill a few minutes every now and then. WOW! I would spend 12 hours a day here if I could. :eek: ;) :cool: :confused:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Heh, even though i read it wrong and thought it was asking how long we worked on our XD... I spend probably 10 hours a week just reading the site. Not a big poster, yet. Dont have the knowledgebase :p. Lately, however, the Arcade is slowly adding more and more time to my EXD tally...

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
more than 30 hours i use the search daily, this is the best car community by far

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
It will be less now that I can't surf at work, but I have DSL at home finally, so way too much LOL

·
Registered
565 Posts
I have an addiction... i am on it steady while at work so that is an easy 12hours a day plus i am always checking it when i am at home...maybe there needs to be a 12 step group to get off here...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Usually 6-8 hours a week...I get really bored at work and need to find more ways to mod the elantra and piss off my fiance by wasting money on the car.

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
well... now that i am back at YCP and not on break i will be on here alot again. nothing else to really do... hopefully no more drunk posting!

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
on and off throughout the day at least 10-15hours

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I wish I could change my vote(whatever amount I put in).I have probably tripled that amount every week.This is my home away from home,when i'm home.If that makes sense :)

·
Workin'
3,150 Posts
3 hours a day, if I'm lucky and can tear myself away to do something else.

I'll be studying in a year, so until then I'll continue to be on here like that. Once I get a life, and my wife stops being so busy with university, I'll cut back by an hour or two a day.

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
^i wish i could cut back, but i cant seem to go more than 5mins away from this site checking for new posts when i have a break between classes

·
Workin'
3,150 Posts
GTSTISL said:
either too damn much or not enough.

lets just say i get this message all the time-

"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds before submitting another search. You have 23 seconds to wait before another search will be allowed."

haha, that message pisses me off so much, but I guess I can be patient and wait the 30 seconds...it isn't all that long

1 - 20 of 26 Posts