Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

How many sets of wheels have you had on your car?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
i know someone has had more than 4 im not a special case here. I had 1 stock set 2 sets of konig 17" and 1 set of 17" konigs that are the wrong bolt pattern.

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
just the stock steelies for now but that is soon (real soon) to change

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Oh this is a good one for Scott. I have had 3 - stock - ADR DSL - ADR DV-8.

Both were added by the dealer, the DSLs they replaced because of a tire problem.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
i had stock for awhile,then i got those ro-ja rims from OdessitPashka.they are going to be on for awhile even though one of my rims is bent. i love these rims on my car!

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
i put 6.

on my old xd - steelies, gt wheels, OZ's, black nippons
on my current xd -steelies, gt wheels. i wonder what i should get next

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
lol. can there be a 1/2? i put some of my buddies 17" silver six spokes on for an hour on one side of my car and drove over to a buddies to see what he thought about them. went home and took them back off

for some reason it seems like theres a set of wheels im forgetting...hm

·
Teach
4,103 Posts
I had 2 on my XD: stock alloys and AMP Type 1 17's
I have 2 also on the HD, stock alloys and Konig Incident 18's.

You may consider that 4, but I consider that 2 (for each car).

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
2 so far. Stock steelies and 16in Enkei NT0-3. Considering adding some 17s to the lineup for shows an such.

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
6. Stock steelies, Enkie RS-6(17"), ARE Estrella (14" winters). Sonata 16's (2 sets of tires), Stock steelies with 205/50 Kumhos(race) and finally my 16x7 Konig Holes.

Wow. . . way too many.

lol. can there be a 1/2? i put some of my buddies 17" silver six spokes on for an hour on one side of my car and drove over to a buddies to see what he thought about them. went home and took them back off

for some reason it seems like theres a set of wheels im forgetting...hm
I think you're cheating! You have had 2 XD's now! My 6 were all on 1 car!:abovelol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts