Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

How often do you clean the interior of your Elantra?

• Twice a week

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Once a week

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • Once every two weeks

Votes: 29 25.0%
  • Once a month

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • Every two months

Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Every three months

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Every six months

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Every nine months

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Once a year

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Hardly ever

Votes: 7 6.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
not often enough............ Too busy.

·
Member Extraordinaire!
532 Posts
paki said:
i'm too lazy to clean it thoroughly.. but I do keep it pretty clean as it is. I put once a year because I only remember cleaning it once.. and i've had the car a year.. so.. once.. a.. year.. haha
I'm pretty much the same. I clean out the trash every so often, but I have only really cleaned the interior once in 18 months.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
i put every 2 months. i try to keep it clean of trash and stuff that sits in there, but only on occasion do i take a day to remove the seats, thouroughly (sp?) clean the mats, make sure there isnt a crumb of dust on the carpet, vaccuum the seats, armor-all the dash, clean the glass in/out, etc etc. winter its less rare since w/ salt tracking in it makes it more of a PITA, plus i dont want to be cleaning my car in 30 degree weather

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I do mine at least twice a week.I try to keep it looking as new as possible

·
Workin'
3,150 Posts
Once every two weeks in Winter, about once a week in the other three seasons.

I've been meaning to take out all the seats and give it a really good clean (and the centre console) but I haven't had the time lately. I'll probably do that in spring

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
I'd say once every two or three months. With as much driving as I do, and moving stuff like band equipment around, I keep it generally pretty clean on the inside. You can fit a whole trap set and a half stack into one of these things, but not if you've got a bunch of trash in your back seat.

·
GenCoupe owner
160 Posts
I keep it clean enough...mainly the only part I clean is the driver side floorboard, the seats, and the dash...

besides that...everything else never changes...cause I don't even have rear seats anymore...

mainly I only clean off my front seats and that's really it...ha

·
Acountabilibuddy
4,862 Posts
Where's the "when it gets dirty" option?

·
Registered
79 Posts
03SilverBullet said:
At least 5 times a week. Even when its clean I clean it.
:werd: I'm also crazy about keeping my elantra clean, its almost an obsession. :) around 3-4 times a week for me. Pull out the vacuum, dash wipes, everything

·
Sober
1,823 Posts
The thing that bothers me most is dust. I hate dust on the crash pad, and around the steering wheel area.
I usually do a full interior detail monthly, but I never leave rubbish in my car, so usually it looks pretty decent.
Damn leafs on the floor mats piss me off though... ;)

·
Registered
589 Posts
i put twice a week but i guess its a little less then that for a "full" cleaning but im always in my car so trash and things get built up pretty quickly so it always seems that i stop some where and spend like 5 to 10 mins cleaning out he trash like 2 time a week

·
Registered
151 Posts
I put once a week because I hate getting into sumone elses car and steppin on trash and whatnot so i clean mine once a week just to keep it clutter free

1 - 20 of 23 Posts