Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
followed this diy today, kept the oven temps down a little bit around 250, worked fine. Used some Krylon Fusion in satin black, as it's what I painted my grille with as well so should match up pretty well. I'm not trying to dump a lot of money in to this car so I'm all over these little things. Old headlights were beyond repair from years of commuting over a mountain pass year round so picked up a set of the $100 ebay offerings. Kept turn signals stock, I don't mind them at all and actually prefer it over having just a large black section on that side of the lights. I try to do all the cars "upgrades" though leaning towards what stock should have looked like, not towards a tuner look. Added some extra rubber sealant when I samwiched them back together, just cause I wanna make sure I won't be needing to break these apart again :)

anyways, good diy. Super straight forward and good way to kill a little off and on time around the house :thumbsup:

Attachments

· Registered
29 Posts
yeah in the ideal world I would have had some clear lenses to throw in there but, did not. I'm more than happy, can't even see through my old headlights.

I'll hopefully be getting a little time to work on the car in the next day or two, decided to revamp my light setup recently so also have some yellow hids to throw in to the fogs. Good times. I'll snap a couple pics.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.