Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now I know their are about 5000 ways to spend 600 bucks on our cars so I'll narrow it down for you. I can't decide what I want to get. For about the same cost I can either get beige leather gt interior seats or 17 rims and tires for my car. I'm kinda leaning towards the seats because they are both appearance and more comfortable for me. Plus I just bought new tires I few months ago. Let me know what you think?

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Seats! For that amount of money, you will not be able to find nice, reliable rims.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I say save the 600 until you get enough for rims and tires. Nothing changes the appearance of a car like rims.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hmmm.......that IS a tough one, but $600 seats go alot further than $600 Rims. I say go for the seats, lots of people have rims, not a lot of people have seats....well you know what I mean

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I mean grey. The guy at that online junkyard said they made them in beige but he was wrong. I would get the dark grey along with the panels I already have coming.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Maybe because he wanted some good tires. For performance, tires are more important than the wheel itself.

·
Registered
454 Posts
yeah it is not hard to spend 600 on tires. If you really want to spend some money I found out the price for 26' Kumhos today(we all know kumhos are cheaper than most tires) $1309 per tire. That is more than I spent on rims and tires put together.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
OdessitPashka said:
he's got new 15's tires
Jtown, why did you spend $600 on tires?
Well, you figure he paid about $140 per tire plus tax. That's really not that bad for some decent tires. Hell, the stock 15" Michelin tire is $120 each.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
evil247 said:
shit from the dealer it's like $150 if I remember correctly.
That's f'in rediculous. That's why I bought mine from a tire shop. It was like $122 plu tax and $10 to mount and balance. I would never buy tires from a dealership.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts