Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
DragoZERO said:
hey all. well, rims are expensive and usually attract thiefs, so i am thinking of getting hubcaps. opinions? is it worth it? any particular hubcap style?
Stick with the Elantra hubcaps,or if they fit get the 02-04 Sonata ones.I think you should at least get a set of 15 inch rims if you dont want anything that flashy.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Back when I first got ripped off on the Motegi MR7s (I ordered that never showed up), I went to pep boys and bought some hubcaps to try and cheer myself up. DON'T. Luckily, my dad's buddy was over when I took them off and trew them in the corner of the garage - he bought them off me for his daughters car. Anyway, even if they look cool in the box, there's uber-suck when you put them on the car. If you're on a budget, GT rims or maybe Sentra rims would be an option. Don't do the caps though.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Go Ghetto Style! I have no plastic wheel covers on my 2004, it looks like hell, but I can't stand wheel covers. All of my friends ask 1) what happened to my wheels or 2)You NEED wheels!

·
Registered
130 Posts
or you could just get rims, with lug locks. but yeah, if your actualy going to invest money into hub caps...get the chrome spinners. that way ppl won't just think your broke, but broke with a good sence of humor.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oh oh oh, get the APC chrome spinner hubcaps with the Tiburon on the package! That would be p-i-m-p. :nosthumbs

(In case you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm) On a serious note, the APC spinner hubcaps are disgusting and I can't believe they put a Tib on the package....The tib doesn't even come with hubcaps. :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts