Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally installed them yesterday. At night, they were superb! However, the white faces don't match anything else in my car. My interior is all silver-gray and dark-gray/black. My gauge faces are silver and the contrast is just too much. I'm putting my car into a show this August, so things like this matter. I bought these as part of the original group-buy. Only 9 sets were made, this is one of them.

I paid over $50 to get these, but will let them go for the cost of the LEDs I just ordered yesterday (will do LED conversion for HVAC instead). They are all spliced together and soldered onto an extended wire with the plug at the other end. All you'll need to do is wire up the inverter (included- brand new, never used - I had an open plug on my digital inverter) and plug it into the gauge faces. It will take minimul skill to do. The faces are still 'sticky' since I took them off right away. I do have pictures if you want them, but they look just like what everyone else has posted.

$30 - shipped to your door (N. America).

·
Registered
880 Posts
this is a bit off topic but maybe this will help to sell them...since the faces are white and most ppl want black or silver or grey...will putting some window tint or clear vinyl or maybe even a light coat of nightshade help? would it work?

·
Registered
638 Posts
find out shipping price to sydney australia postcode 2747
very interested in these - i had other set lined up but they fell through

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked out UPS, they're insane. US-Mail looks like the better option. Shipping depends on how soon you want it. Airmail is $14.50 (USD) and will be 4-10 days. Economey is $4.05 (USD), but it'll take 4-6 weeks. Sammy 21 is also interested in these, but hasn't decided yet. If he says no you've got dibs.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2XDreme, Sammy backed out - dibs are yours. I'll send you a PM with details.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts