Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like it says. Hyperfest this year at Summit Point is on July 10.

I went last year, along with a couple other Nova/MD guys and everyone had a great time. You can drive your car around the track for $10 or so. There is lots of other things to do to. Plus a big car show. Anyway, Check www.hyper-fest.com.

I wanna go, but I'm not sure if BlueGT is going to be able to make it and I think Elantra2.001 is still on vacation. So, I'd like to go up there and see at least a couple Elantra guys.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Damn I hate working on Saturdays! I would love to go with you man, but I'm already taking next Sat. off to go to the Southeast Va meet, oh well. BTW were you going to that meet? If you are lets caravan down there so I don't get lost LOL

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
hey guys i'll roll up with you to summit point on the 10th im not doin anything i'll just watch though my car isnt worthy of competing lol

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's in West Virginia near Charlestown (sort of). Go to the site for directions. I might not go up as I have to work on Saturday and I wouldn't make it til late. Too bad it isn't two days like last year...

Well, I went up there today, I didn't really know I was going until I got outta work a little early. It wasn't as fun this year. They didn't have the thing like last year where you could drive your car around for $10/15. All they had were the Hyperdrives for $40 and they didn't have that many either. Oh wells, got to see a lot of good drift action, and even one 240sx sliding off the track and SMACK right into a tree, haha. I saw one hooked up LC (I think it was Skierd), one hooked up black first gen Tib, and one Silver Elantra with a KORE sticker (and steel wheels). So it was ok, definately not as fun as last year.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts