Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the Auto Show today and took some videos. Videos of the new Sonata, the soon to be North American Equus, and the Blue Will Concept. There was a guy doing a presentation on the Equus and afterwards he said he had giveaways for current Hyundai owners. He wanted to see people's keys as proof so I got my keys out and I got a free aluminum water bottle in Hyundai blue with the white Hyundai logo on it. Nothing like free Hyundai bonus stuff. Maybe I'll figure out a way to give that out to someone here.

The Hyundai booth was a pretty good size and the Kia booth was just a bit smaller. Also sat in a Touring, a Genesis Coupe, and an Elantra sedan for funsies. Second time I've been in a Coupe, I really liked the seats. The Kia Forte Koup was comfortable as well, but it didn't feel extraordinary or anything. I expect to see the same way about the new Elantra when it comes out. I just hope the seats are a bit more comfortable.

There was a fairly reasonable crowd in the Hyundai and Kia sections which was pretty good.

EDIT- Two more. Elantra Touring Interior look and a complete look at the 2010 Hyundai Elantra GLS (not that any of us really need to look at these, but you know, for the YouTube audience).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
im soo going with year to phila show as well! i already have off work!
Amanda You going to Motorama in Harrisburgh the 20th of February? or Performance and Style in May in Carlisle?

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
Is the Performance and Style show the tunner show?
Yes it is the biggest most awesome show in PA you should come too!

James I'm sorry to drag it off topic

·
Scary Super Mod
7,371 Posts
Wanted to go last year but didnt make it do you know the date for this year? I would have take the weekend cause when I looked last year its a nice hike for me time wise. Now its a matter of talking my girl into going.
Found the date and its only a little over 2 hours she has to find out if she will have to work that sunday.

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
i wonder if nissan would give me a 370Z for my 280z keys, you should layed on the horns as people walked by

1 - 14 of 14 Posts