Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car and Driver has some information via John Krafcik about the Hyundai Luxury Brand as well as some general information about the Genesis Sedan and Coupe.

Interesting that it notes the number of 13 years to fully develop such a brand.

I don't think Hyundai needs to worry about another brand. I'd like to believe that consumers are getting more and more knowledgeable about such things and could identify it as a Hyundai (or Toyota, Honda, Nissan, etc) anyway. There is the stigma of telling people you own a Hyundai that's left to compete with, but, as some of us Hyundai veterans have seen over the last 6-8 years it's slowly breaking down.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Blue RD2
635 Posts
i usually say my car is a hyundai when i want to down-play the niceness of it.

·
Player to be named later
3,334 Posts
Personally, I think they should launch a luxury brand. I think the perceived quality and desirability of Toyota, Nissan and Honda increased when they introduced their luxury brands (not just the Lexus, Infiniti and Acura nameplates, but the original Toyota, Nissan and Honda brands as well). All the cool kids have luxury brands. I think this is the ideal time for Hyundai to do so. With money being tight, people are looking for a bargain, even those who want that upscale car; this could give Hyundai an in that it wouldn't have in better economic times. Then when times get better and the brand gets more established, they will already have had a generation of well-to-dos who have their product.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts