Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok...the guys over at floridatibs gave me the go ahead to spread the word...there will be a meet come the end of feburary!!

i'm going....anybody else want in? i believe we will be using the top of a parking garage and then there will be a cruise of some sort...

more details to come!!:D

Feb 22nd!!

9101 International Dr # 1040
Orlando, FL 32819, US

ontop of the parking garage.

i will start a list if people want to attend.

1. Only1db - Derek
2. Plaqued89 - travis
3. Rckozma - robert
4. Craziecracker - Jesse
5. Silentwolf - hunter
6. Darkbircua - manny
7. Slipknotfan - Marc
8. Pete03gls - Peter

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Please do not tell me it is the 28th? That is my 17th anniversary, well actually the 29th is, but again this year there will not be a 29th. Hell, well put me down for a possibility.

·
faster than a honduh
1,483 Posts
your on the list.

there are a bunch of guys cruising in from tampa area

there will also be a caravan from miami and jacksonville

NO EXCUSES!!
hmm ill find some tampa kids to meet up with i havent been on fltibs in a few months. i met speedy and a couple other cool kids once they came to a local st pete meet, god speedys car took like 30 minutes to get down a damn parking garage, i hope hes better this time.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
awww man, i would love to go see florida again. its prolly like a day of driving.

·
2.Slow
9,741 Posts
jesse, if things go well with my elantra, n i manage to save up any sort of money... id consider it.

consider me a 99% not going, 1% maybe. at least at this point in time.

and u better have some ****ing free nights left at the hotel if u wanna go. (jesse)

·
2.Slow
9,741 Posts
oh jesus ****.

1,193 mi – about 18 hours 57 mins

however... im pretty sure, i can cut quite a bit of time off of that, in the 800 miles of driving on 95.

unless i get pulled over...

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
High risk of cops for sure Pete.

I need a date Only1 so i can tell work. I'm guessing its more than likely on a Sat.

·
2.Slow
9,741 Posts
lmfao... to be honest... this isnt such a bad thing... but deff not something id do over the weekend... maybe i cud go down for a week. that would work.

u shud let me stay at ur house for a week plagued, then id be ALOT more convinced to come down. lol

no ****.

·
faster than a honduh
1,483 Posts
lmfao... to be honest... this isnt such a bad thing... but deff not something id do over the weekend... maybe i cud go down for a week. that would work.

u shud let me stay at ur house for a week plagued, then id be ALOT more convinced to come down. lol

no ****.
id have to talk to my parents, gotta remember im only 19 :p but i dont have a job or anything so it should work out. plus i gotta futon :p

·
faster than a honduh
1,483 Posts
lolz i dont needz babysitterz. well, we have pc's, games, a ps3, blu ray movies, a fridge, cars, we can baby sit ourselves.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
im 19 with a job his parents already like me more. count me in...my uncle is got a house in west palm if i cant go anywhere round there...also need a date for work...

1 - 20 of 84 Posts