Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Snow-Man
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up!, I have Hyundai Meets 2-3 times a month, in Orlando FL, only when scheduled, we meet up on I-Drive, if you take Kirkman Rd to I-Drive, turn Left at the light, then go past the next light and on the Left hand side of the road you will see a shopping center parking lot, that's were we have our Meets it's between the BurgerKing and Sonic. I am looking to schedule a Hyundai Meet for Saturday Night January 7th, start time 9:00-9:30. Let me know who can make it, SeeYa.

·
Snow-Man
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea my wife comes too with her Elantra, but yes I will keep you posted with all the details when the time gets closer, Seeya.

·
THe one
92 Posts
i'm up for it i'll try to clear my calender for that day. The surprise all the elantras i see running around not many people poped up to say there coming

·
Snow-Man
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah come check it out, it's always a good Meet, so far there are 6 Elantra's that are coming, but there will be 15 or more other HyundaiTuner's that will be there. so bring your cars, show them off, and meet some really cool people, I will keep everyone posted as the time get's closer, Seeya.

·
Snow-Man
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey what's up!, the Meet is looking good, there will be lot's of HyundaiTuner's there, I will keep everyone posted as the date get's closer, Seeya.

·
Snow-Man
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey what's up! just a reminder that the Hyundai Meet is this Saturday Night January 7th at 9:00-9:30, on I-Drive, so far there is about almost 25 or more HyundaiTuner's coming out, I will post again on Saturday, Seeya There.

·
Acountabilibuddy
4,862 Posts
Do you have an exact address? I'm visiting my grandparents in Tampa, but might be able to swing by if I know exactly where it is...

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
It's off of I-4 (Interstate 4) heading towards Daytona. If you are in Tampa, you are about an hour and a half away. You'll take the Kirkman Road exit, just after the Universaly Studios exit ( which is about ten miles or so past Disney). You'll want to take a Left on Kirkman, then a Right onto International Drive. Look for a Burger King on the left, and just past that, there's a Parking Lot there, with an Adidas Outlet store I think, and that's where we'll be.

If you definitely want to come out, please give me a call, and I can talk you through it. I don't know the Numbered address, but the directions are easy.

407-456-4191

Hit me up...

Later

·
Acountabilibuddy
4,862 Posts
I can't make it. I had car trouble today, and I would like to spend the rest of the night with my grandparents.

·
In da game for a while...
1,635 Posts
Hope you all had a good turn-out...wish I was there. Take lots of pics and post them...

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Sounds like these are pretty cool. Keep us updated, I'll definitely have to stop by and check these out once I get down to Orlando next week (whenever next one is and if my work schedule cooperates)

1 - 20 of 153 Posts