Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
I think this was asked before...that is FordFasteRR's short ram (he is a member of the board)

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Phiber said:
I always wanted to know what kind of intake manifold that is in that pic.

THANKS FOR ASKING ! HAHHAAA

If you only knew whats been going on over here ... you should go to the flame forum and look for the post "KSPEC INTAKE GROUP BUY SUCKS "...

read it all ... you'll see whats up !

But yes, those are my intakes... and i've only got 1 left and after that i'm shutting the site down.

:)

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
1 Left !?! I wanted to get 1 but I just recently got my XD, oh well Get 'em while they're hot..err cold :D

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
if you dont get his goto autozone and get a spectre pipe and whatever 3inch cone you want. Dont get the apc thing because it has an extra sensor hole with no plug.. the spectre comes with a plug. Cut it down some (not sure how much for elantra sence I had mine in an accent first). I do know at the length mine is it doesn't bounce the filter on anything and it has no mounts.

I wouldn't have tried to take sales from you... but sence your shutting down ill plug the autozone special intake. Pipe is like 30bux I think.. the generic cone thing costs 20. I went with K&N so I just had to clean it. No diff in power between the generic and the k&N.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have the one from FordFasterr. i already had a CAI pipe cut down to a short ram. i didn't notice any difference in power but i like where this one sits. its next to the batt instead of next to the block. they are nice tho

1 - 7 of 7 Posts