Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.hyundaiusa.com/Tuner/default.asp

New and Improved!

There's links on the page to hyundai forums. We NEED XD up there! EGTclub is.

Plus now they have a tuner newsletter! Thanks Hyundai for finally getting some support for us

·
Registered
687 Posts
looks much better.I think I may send In my pics now

·
Registered
851 Posts
That's cool, man I love that two-tone APC XD, the silver/dark green one.

·
Do you Hyundai?
114 Posts
I was hesitant to say anything about two weeks ago(but I think this has to do with Hyundai getting more serious about tunnig hint...H.A.R.D.).... but I work at a dealer and recently the VP of Hyundai Parts and Service toured our dealer my boss had heard of H.A.R.D. and because he is big into tunning Hyundai's he asked him, and got this as a response " yes I know Hyundai has had a problem starting that but we should have something rolling by the end of this year, there were many warranty issuses that had to be addressed first." I think Hyundai has done a great job on the new page I know we have all beaten the subject of HARD to death and got no where but thats what I was told I thought now would be a good time to post it. Other than that I don't know anything else about it.

GTsmokeya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.