Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Snow-Man
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up! HyundaiClub is here in SC, anyone interested in a Meet, am near Lexington, let me know, Seeya.

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey man i'm up in wilson,nc that would be good never seen a meet around here.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
im hoping to move ot charleston sc by the end of the year

·
Snow-Man
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey what's up!, as soon as I get some more HyundaiTuner's together, we will be have a Meet, I'll keep everyone posted, Seeya.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I will be in greenville sc this coming weekend

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
blah greenville sucks no nice cars around here i hope charleston is better hopefully can find a job down there sometime soon

·
Registered
151 Posts
hey just got here in myrtle beach. Hopefully gunna stay down here but we'll see peace

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
for how long steel?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well now that i just found a job im going to stay down here for good. In November when the lease is up me and a very good friend are going to rent -to-own house and just live it up like we did in NY but down here in SC we have better weather and to top it off the people down here are nice and curtious. So if theres anyone in Myrtle Beach or near here pm me and we can meet up. PEACE ahahahahah

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
hey steel, are you gona live in myrtle beach? maybe when i get down there we can have a meet

·
Registered
151 Posts
hells yea im livin here lol. Rite now im stayin with a friend and in a couple of months we'll be movin into a new crib. Im livin in a complex called Carolina Forest right off of 501 . Im about 10 minutes from the ocean(which i saw for the first time yestersday) and so far i love it. Ive noticed far fewer elantras even though they are all over the place down here but nothing like up in NY when every 2 seconds i was driving passed an XD. PEACE

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
dude i got the official word i will be moving down to charleston in a week or so

·
Snow-Man
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's up this is Team HC "aka" HyundaiCLUB here living in very hot SC, well looking for some HyundiaTuner's interested in having Meet's once or twice a month, location is flexible, there is Lexington, Columbia, Akain, Greenwood, Newberry, so let me know if anyone is interested, SeeYa.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
ok people my application is pending at the apartment complex in goosecreek SC which is near Charleston i will be down there this Saturday

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
thats awesome dude i know where that auto cross was held

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
hey guys im all settled in anyone want to meet up somewhere?

·
Snow-Man
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey what's up! I'll meet up with ya, where you want to meet, am close to Lexington or Columbia, I know in GreenWood Friday and Saturday night, they have Meet's up there, also in Akin, but I know charleston is a drive, but if you know of any spot's that aren't to far for the both of us, I'll be there, let me know SeeYa.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts