Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

HyundaiCLUB SC

5K views 36 replies 9 participants last post by  04GTboySC 
#1 ·
Hey what's up! HyundaiClub is here in SC, anyone interested in a Meet, am near Lexington, let me know, Seeya.

#8 ·
blah greenville sucks no nice cars around here i hope charleston is better hopefully can find a job down there sometime soon

#11 ·
Well now that i just found a job im going to stay down here for good. In November when the lease is up me and a very good friend are going to rent -to-own house and just live it up like we did in NY but down here in SC we have better weather and to top it off the people down here are nice and curtious. So if theres anyone in Myrtle Beach or near here pm me and we can meet up. PEACE ahahahahah

#12 ·
hey steel, are you gona live in myrtle beach? maybe when i get down there we can have a meet

#13 · (Edited)
hells yea im livin here lol. Rite now im stayin with a friend and in a couple of months we'll be movin into a new crib. Im livin in a complex called Carolina Forest right off of 501 . Im about 10 minutes from the ocean(which i saw for the first time yestersday) and so far i love it. Ive noticed far fewer elantras even though they are all over the place down here but nothing like up in NY when every 2 seconds i was driving passed an XD. PEACE

#15 ·
What's up this is Team HC "aka" HyundaiCLUB here living in very hot SC, well looking for some HyundiaTuner's interested in having Meet's once or twice a month, location is flexible, there is Lexington, Columbia, Akain, Greenwood, Newberry, so let me know if anyone is interested, SeeYa.

#16 ·
ok people my application is pending at the apartment complex in goosecreek SC which is near Charleston i will be down there this Saturday

#20 ·
Hey what's up! I'll meet up with ya, where you want to meet, am close to Lexington or Columbia, I know in GreenWood Friday and Saturday night, they have Meet's up there, also in Akin, but I know charleston is a drive, but if you know of any spot's that aren't to far for the both of us, I'll be there, let me know SeeYa.

#23 ·
hush boi !! hey if you come to a meet near charleston your more than welcome to stay here ;-)

#25 ·
dude there's a meet in statesboro georgia in October with tiburons but they are allowing elantras to come as well. let me know

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.