Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what’s up people! I’m back after about 13 years or so lol. Just bought a 19 Elantra SE a couple days ago. Look forward to stalking the pages again. I still miss my old 05 though :(

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Hey what’s up people! I’m back after about 13 years or so lol. Just bought a 19 Elantra SE a couple days ago. Look forward to stalking the pages again. I still miss my old 05 though :(
Great to see people back!.
What with some photos of your new car?
I bought new Elantra too and gave my XD to my father. And yet still miss my XD.
Tell us about your new ride what does it have and so.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Welcome back! I have been here since 2014. I own a 02 GLS and a 06 Limited. Great to see you back! There are still people here and some long time members here as well like Songee and Ilanpro.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill get pictures of it one day I suppose. Sadly its an automatic. I have debadged the trunk with the exception of the crooked H. Probably just going to throw some wheels and tint on it and call it a day. I traded in a 17 WRX for it because I was tired of getting messed with by the local police. I decided to go back incognito and prefer to stay that way for now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts