Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
xd tunner
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I got one and the other side is in the look up. Price, well, this went on 35 GBP + 25 GBP SH and if the other one is not found used, i'll be screwed by hyundai price of 167 GBP. OUCH!

But yeah mi car's *** will be different:cool:

·
XD2/KDM style ㅋㅋㅋ
1,051 Posts
Re: I bougth this...

Nice~ Make it LED... =)

When I go back, I will have one of kind LED tail light for XD2 =)

·
7 psi tunned by poweraxel
3,203 Posts

dang, those are some nice lights!

looks like you will have to split the brake light connector to get both the top and bottom to light up when you step on your brakes.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts

cool.

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts

I don't like them, but they'll be different thats for sure.

·
2.Slow
9,741 Posts

those look like xd2...not xd...maybe its me
i see what your talking about, it might be the angle/lighting, but i think i remember seeing the xd2 ones, and they had the circle brake light in the middle i think.

id love to have a set of those but i dispise the amber turn signal plastic, wish it was clear like our regular ones.

·
Teach
4,103 Posts

those look like xd2...not xd...maybe its me
i see what your talking about, it might be the angle/lighting, but i think i remember seeing the xd2 ones, and they had the circle brake light in the middle i think.

id love to have a set of those but i dispise the amber turn signal plastic, wish it was clear like our regular ones.
They are the XD version. The XD2 has a center backup/rear turn that is a round circle with the brake, rear fog and tail on the outside of the circle.

On those, the upper tail is the brake light/tail and lower tail is the rear fog/tail light

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
Re: I bought this...

I got one and the other side is in the look up. Price, well, this went on 35 GBP + 25 GBP SH and if the other one is not found used, i'll be screwed by hyundai price of 167 GBP. OUCH!

But yeah mi car's *** will be different:cool:
I hate you! I've been trying for 3 years now to get a set of those to no avail.

·
xd tunner
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

I hate you! I've been trying for 3 years now to get a set of those to no avail.

Now I got the other side also buahaa! Small chip on the bottom though but well 20 GBP for it is better than 177 GBP for a new one.

I can find them for you but used are very difficult to find and if found they will run close to 75 GBP a set (about 140 US dollars plus shipping). If you want them new they will cost 177 GBP each new OEM (about 270 US) plus shipping that is around 45 GBP insured for both through royal mail. Just let me know :D.

PD: I'm not making a penny out of this. I'll give you the original paypal payment receipt or I can talk to Mike in UK and you can go directly with him.

·
Registered
976 Posts

i want to see them on the car! they look so pretty ^_^

·
xd tunner
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)

in the works right now on getting xd2 lights from australia.... about 120 a light shipped.
Good luck and that's a great price!

Good job, now you will have the first official conversion!

You know I hate you ***, I gotta represent :abovelol:
Thanks man, I can wait!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts