Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I get to the home page and sign in, like I do everytime, then click on "forum" at the top. It then brings me to the next page and it loads normally. About 2 seconds after loading I get this.

I am signed in, but I am not signed in. The website reloads in the shoutbox, and half of the template for the forum is still there. Very strange.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It happens every now and then while I am at work. I think this issue is related to the load balancing on my network. I have similar issues when using LogMeIn. I get a lot of "IP address mismatch" errors when I am on that site. Unfortunately we still have some remaining connections on our old T1 line that have not moved off yet. Untill they are moved I am stuck that way. Once I have everything on the FIOS and I setup a failover network instead of load balance, the problem should go away I hope.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I did what I said and the problem went away. Load balancing is such a POS. Way better to use a fail over. No issues now since the switch was made a week ago. Also using chrome is much nicer too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts