Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been going to school for 2 years taking classes to become a electrician and while I was at my present job which is Staples a guy came in to make copys of a job he was drawing up for a electrician and I said to him I just finished school for electric and im looking for a job to get my foot in the door and he said give me your name and number and ill hand it out to a few guys and the next day a guy called me and said do you wanna work for me,I was like hell yeah!!,so he is starting me this Monday as a Electricians helper and I can work my way up untill I become a licensed electrician in the union.Im so happy im finnaly getting my career started.. :D

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Yea, good job. Good luck.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Can we call you 'Sparky' now?
Congratulations of the new job.

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OdessitPashka said:
congrats man! now dont start making too much money and get a trade ur xd for a benz!
I will hold on to my Elantra for as long as I can..But when I am making good money I will get a truck.

warlock13 said:
Its a good Job Congratulations. I did it for 3 years and finally got to start my career in Law Enforcment.
Im taking the NYPD test in June so I might do the electric thing for a little then become a cop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts