Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Teach
4,103 Posts
I sell on Craigslist all the time. occasional scammers, but when I use my phone number as a contact, that reduces that.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
^Wow.

·
Insanities teller
1,016 Posts
Hahahahah

The add was edited mate...
OKAY WELL I THOUGHT SOMEBODY WOULD CLAIM THIS LITTLE FELLOW WE NAMED WILBER... BUT NO ONE DID... YOU ALL THOUGHT IT WAS DAM FUNNY THOUGH... THIS AD HAD ALMOST 400 VIEWERS!!!
TOO FUNNY
ANYWAY WE HAVE HAD OUR NEIGHBOR TAKE HIM AS HE HAS A FARM!!
I KNOW A FEW OF YOU WANTED THE PIG IF NO ONE CLAIMED HIM... WE WILL GIVE IT A FEW DAYS, FOR NOW HE IS BEING CARED FOR....
NOT EATEN, OR RIDDEN BY MY KIDS, OR ANYTHING ELSE ALL YOU FUNNY PEOPLE SUGGESTED WE DO....

WE'D REALLY LIKE HIM BACK TO HIS OWNER - HE IS V E R Y FRIENDLY!!!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW THIS PIG!!!!

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
Hah, that made me laugh.

Gotta love that when someone gets out of jail the first thing they do is buy some wheels.
I'm the whitest boy you know, but after I spent a night in Marion Country, I was shopping for spinnerz on ebay. No joke.

·
Platinum Member #1
2,010 Posts
i've been having the same luck lately trying to sell my motorcycle. i had a guy exchange emails and phone calls, he said he had been researching this bike for like 3 months and it would be the perfect bike for him. so, i took the ad down for a week and lowered the price for him. he drove over an hour to come see the bike with cash in hand. took it for a test ride and was gone for A HALF HOUR!!!!! then came back and said the bike didn't have enough power and left. i have been getting a lot of spam emails too.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
^I would have punched that guy in the nuts if he had been gone for a half an hour with my bike.

·
Platinum Member #1
2,010 Posts
^I would have punched that guy in the nuts if he had been gone for a half an hour with my bike.
yeah, he was a douche.

Did he at least pay for gas?
no. he was like "im trying to like it but it just doesn't have enough power." dumbass. he was comparing a 200cc 4 stroke to his current drz 400 and his past 250 2 stroke. thanks for wasting my time, money, and potential sales opportunities dick.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
i guess i cant hate CL too much. guy emailed me last week about my canoe claiming hes moving back to ohio (ironically, about 4 miles down the road from me) this week from MO. kinda just told him "ok, let me know when you get here". he emailed me a few times, told him i'd call him tonight on my way home, he showed up 1/2 hour later, gave me $350 in cash (legit bills too, made sure i checked the 100's and 20's. lol) and left with the canoe.

guess i cant ***** since i spent less than $200 on the canoe itself and registration for 3 years. not a bad profit.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
I had a guy waste my time for like two weeks about him buying some B&G springs for a Tib. I wanted straight cash but I agreed to trade an iPod and a Pioneer head unit plus a little cash for the springs since I wasn't getting any other bites. He was emailing me like crazy and then finally emailed me saying he decided he didn't want the springs because he had never heard of B&G. Douchetard.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts