Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 1994 elantra and i would like to get new parts like shifters and other things any one know where i can get them :confused:

i dont know what quick reply is

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
You should swap in the Mitsu 2.0 Turbo!!

Back on topic, most of the part s for your Elantra are still in the warehouse in Aurora. It's a little pricey, but you know that they will fit. If that's too pricey, check out your local import wrecking yard. If you have any questions about interchangeability, let me know and I'll do what I can.

Good luck!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got the same car. '94 Elantra, 1.6L, Manual trans. So far finding performance parts are difficult to come by. Most parts are for '96 and above. Sucks dude. I so far have put a non-functional hoodscoop on (may change that later), mini-scorpion spoiler, 17" wheels, strut-bar from www.PSonline.net Window tint, Custom Catback system with Highflow Cat and muffler, blue driving lights. Alot of the stuff you are going to have to find universal items. These forums are a great way though of finding out information. I am currently looking for find a new air intake for mine. If I find one I will let you know and try to take pictures to show you what to do. Check out the forum n/a Accord Intakes for my information and replies. BTW my avatar is my car to see what it looks like now.

Does anyone know if there are any compatible lights out there for a 94 Elantra Base? I am looking for clear headlights (euro style) and the custom taillights. I know that some parts are interchangable with other make/model cars so I was wondering if anyone had a good place to go to find out. I have looked everywhere I can think of and can't find a thing. I saw a Toyota Tercel the other day (earlier model) that had some taillights on it and they look abot the same as mine but I don't know the year or if they would actually fit. Thanks for any help you can give

1 - 5 of 5 Posts