Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if you guys remember but about a year ago on the old XD I posted a topic about the top and side of my steering wheel starting to weardown real bad well I took the car to Hyundai and the decided to give me a new steeringwheel,lol I haveto get it put on this Wedsday.

·
Registered
711 Posts
omg man thats great!

try to get the 04 elantra steering wheel. they may try to tell u that u have to have the same old one but then tell them that the 04 is less likely to wear and that ud rather have that one. the 04 one will deff fit.

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Onelove5683 said:
omg man thats great!

try to get the 04 elantra steering wheel. they may try to tell u that u have to have the same old one but then tell them that the 04 is less likely to wear and that ud rather have that one. the 04 one will deff fit.
Ill ask.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
KDM to JDM.
6,437 Posts
SuperGLS said:
The Tib one would be the best option if possible. It has three "spokes" at 3, 6, and 9 instead of 4 spokes like ours.
Heyhey, there are some of us out there that like 4 spokes :p
With nothing at the "6" position, i put my hand there...that's how I drive.
Quite easy on the hands.

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok I called Hyundai and they said because they are replacing my steering wheel under warrenty I have no choice but to take the 01-03 GLS steering wheel.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
My 04 GT wheel is already starting to show some wear :mad: The color of the leather is wearing away, and I have white spots instead :mad:

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Elkane7533 said:
i'm sorry but when i first read the title i thought you were gonna say, "I just saved a bunch of money by switching to GEICO." :D
I thought the same thing, and I've looked at this post 3 times, everytime I'm waiting to see a picture of the Gecko.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts