Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

I repeat...Help! My four year old GPS/Radio/CD seems to have died!

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  mkjh 
Personally, if I bought a new car buying and high quality aftermarket stereo system would be one of the first things I would do. Head unit speakers amps everything. But if you want to fix it take it to another dealer. Maybe they just don't care that much at that one.

I am surprised they would tell you to look into a salvage yard. I mean, how many 2010's are there in a salvage yard?

We have three dealerships near me. Garden Grove, Cerritos, and Long Beach and they offer different customer service. I have an 02 Elantra and my wife an 08 Elantra. We have been to all three for various reasons, generally just maintenance. The Cerritos dealership was awful, they didn't seem to care about anything than having her trade in her just paid of 08 for a new car. She kept telling them she didn't want that, she was just there to pick up a sun visor replacement that was still under warranty. They kept trying. All they wanted was a sale, not to give good customer service.

The Garden Grove one is okay. Nothing bad, nothing great, just okay.

Then there is the Long Beach dealership. They are awesome. Too bad you don't live near one like this one. All they care about there is customer service. I now only take my car to that dealership when I need to. No pushy sales people there.

Maybe you will have better luck at the other dealership. All it takes is one person to care about the problem you are having and to want to help. Let us know how it goes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.