Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at In-N-Out yesterday and this Civic parked next to me. The uglyist car I've ever seen. the rear was bright orange, and the front was blue; with red, white, blue, and purple flames. It had a awful looking aluminum spoiler, and orange leather interiior. The body kit didn't fit right (there were inch wide gaps under the headlights). and it had about a hundrid stickers on it. and no tint on the windows, when I first saw it the windows looked orange b/c of the interior. I couldn't even bring myself to look at the dash. I wish I had my camera handy.

·
Registered
20 Posts
people are tards he prob. thought he was cool.......

some peoples children :wtf: :plzdie:

·
Registered
378 Posts
jameswing said:
I was at In-N-Out yesterday and this Civic parked next to me. The uglyist car I've ever seen. the rear was bright orange, and the front was blue; with red, white, blue, and purple flames. It had a awful looking aluminum spoiler, and orange leather interiior. The body kit didn't fit right (there were inch wide gaps under the headlights). and it had about a hundrid stickers on it. and no tint on the windows, when I first saw it the windows looked orange b/c of the interior. I couldn't even bring myself to look at the dash. I wish I had my camera handy.
That hurt to read... :eek:

·
Too much time spent here.
1,258 Posts
You just gave me rice-mares.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah it looked like it, I wanted him to come out and see what it sounded like, I saw him driving eariler but had my sterio on so I couldn't hear him.

I want to keep mine looking nice not rice. I am even going to work on hiding the cables that I use for my GPS (Garmin iQue 3600) my fiance' dosent even like those wires going up the dash, neither do I but you gotta do what you gotta do.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
He must have read my book!! Uncle Bens 101 Ways To Modify Your Import! Now in its fifth printing LOL

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just think of how much it hurt thinking about it and multiply by 100 and that what looking at it was like.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL I just saw yellow ones on there also.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts