Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Sunday

Votes: 1 9.1%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What day is a good day for everyone to meet? I always have off on Sundays, so Saturday nights or Sunday's are good for me. It has been relatively nice outside, so before it starts getting to cold, what days are good for you guys?

We can meet up at my house for a while then go somewhere else. I live right off of the tollway (I-88/Orchard Road). There's plenty of places to eat, and Chicago is roughly 35 minutes away...

Make your choice on the poll please.

PEACE
dj arsonist

·
Registered
466 Posts
ill be out your way this sat actually, have to go to some hospital in aurora at 7:30am for a drivers safet meeting, and check up....

if your gonna do a meet, definitly post up on other hyundai forums and get a group thing going. alot of other hyundai's dont have enough support to even try a meet so it could help them.

·
Registered
159 Posts
sounds tempting but lets see if my car gets fixed before you do your meet. pat's right though deffinately post on other hyundai forums if you want a good turn out.

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good stuff so far, It looks like Saturday is the day right now. THe other site thing would honestly be up to you guys if possible.

I'm thinking sometime within the next 2 months...

PEACE
dj arsonist

·
Registered
2 Posts
im down...i mean i have to be back home by like the latest 8 cause its feb 14 weekend and i think my girl would kill me if i didnt take her out...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts