Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
He better not be leaving! His creativity and skills are a great addition to ElantraXD!! Besides, I've been around more than a few forums and this forum has to be the least volatile of any of them. Of course people still get angry and upset, but they also calm down.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does anyone have any way to contact him ?

Like I said, I paid him to make me a new grill for my 04 GT and have been unable to contact him. I'm sure you understand my anxiety.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
You can probably get a hold of him at Elantragtclub.com

·
Registered
687 Posts
hyunelan2 said:
You can probably get a hold of him at Elantragtclub.com
The problem is its almost impossible to register on EGT.Ive tried twice still no luck

·
Registered
226 Posts
jay's at EGT too. got his own section and everything. back on topic, just leave a message with what you want and i'm sure someone will be nice enough to try to get it Ilan if you can't get to him directly. there are ppl here that know how to get in contact with him still. or you could email him if you haven't tried that already

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
The EGT site is impossible to log into. I HATE those style of boards! I've tried on 4 different computers, and still can't log into my account :thumbsdow
I hope Ilan comes back, and I hope Jay comes back too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.