Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll. Long time no see.

It's been at least 6 weeks since I've been to the site, but it seems like an eternity.

I got a job in Colorado, not far from the four corners area, for the summer. I couldn't bring my computer, or my car (oh how I miss my car). I'm using the "staff computer" which runs on Windows 95, with a 28.8k dial-up :thumbsdow . I didn't even know that 28.8 still existed till I came out here. It also only has 32 MB RAM. It seriously sux compared to my 3Ghz, 512 DDR RAM, and cable internet runnin on Windows XP pro.

Not only have I not been able to drive my car since I've been out here....I haven't been able to drive at all. Plus, I don't really talk about my car much cause they all drive 4x4's and that's the way they like it. The only time I bother to bring up my car is when they're bragging that they get the best miliage on their truck at 19 mpg. I just burst out laughing. :abovelol:

Hopefully, I'll be home in about 5 weeks or less, and I think I convinced my parents to bring my car to the airport so I can drive it home. They refused to bring it out when they visited last week.

Sorry to hear about your departure Blue. Hope everything goes well for ya. And I'll see the rest of ya around the forums around mid-August. I'll be having some serious cash to be blowin on my car.

Till next time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts