Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Im going to be leaving XD.

4K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  rckozma 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,Im going to be leaving XD because I am having problems with my G/F (I have to much stress and I took to much out on her till she snapped and broke up with me) and I need my mind on that,my future with G/F is much more important then a car and I need to focus on that,im with her a long time and we are not together right now so I need to get my life in order and deal with my problems and not sit on the computer and XD when ever I have free time..Im sorry and I will miss XD and you all.

Good luck everyone,God knows I need it to win my girls heart back.
Rob.

#2 ·
I hope you can work out your difficulties there. You're always welcome back man. Just take it easy and spend more time with your girl than the keyboard eh. I don't have that problem at all... :(

#5 ·
I can see if one of the reasons she snapped is cause you are on the comp too much. I hate the fact that the b/f's first thing they do went they walk in the door is turn on the computer - like there is nothing else to do at all. I go on the comp, but don't spend as much time on it as others do at home....mainly cause I'm on the comp all day at work and the last thing I want is to go on for more hours after I get home. And what the hell is so interesting on the net all the time I don't know.....you can only be on the forum so long till there is nothing left to post - ya know what I mean.....ok, I'm a little mad right now, at something unrelated....ignore rant....

Good luck trying to sort everything out though. Its nice to know you can determine what is more important.

#6 ·
I'm sorry to hear that. Everyone here probably remembers my situation 6 months ago. I'm still getting over it. All I can advise is that it takes time.....a lot of time.
If you ever need somebody to talk to, who has gone through a similar situation, email me
hyundaivatuner@yahoo.com

Joe

#8 ·
I'm still hesitant about falling in love again. Think whatever, but I never want to go through losing somebody again. So, I'm gonna try my damndest to stop myself from ever falling for somebody again.

#9 ·
Good luck with her, I will be praying for you both. Come back if you can and when all is well.

#10 ·
XTRAWLD said:
I can see if one of the reasons she snapped is cause you are on the comp too much. I hate the fact that the b/f's first thing they do went they walk in the door is turn on the computer - like there is nothing else to do at all. I go on the comp, but don't spend as much time on it as others do at home....mainly cause I'm on the comp all day at work and the last thing I want is to go on for more hours after I get home. And what the hell is so interesting on the net all the time I don't know.....you can only be on the forum so long till there is nothing left to post - ya know what I mean.....ok, I'm a little mad right now, at something unrelated....ignore rant....

Good luck trying to sort everything out though. Its nice to know you can determine what is more important.
my comp doesnt get turned off, and 1st thing that i do in the morning is get on my comp, and my gf hates that i spend so much time on forums, but she's dealing with it. and there is sooo many things you can do on the comp... I moderate 2 forums, and post on another 2, so it's 4 forums total, plus there is always some good things are being sold on ebay and some friends sitting online :)

Good luck with your girl bro, I hope you will get her back!!!

#12 ·
Black04XD2 said:
I'm still hesitant about falling in love again. Think whatever, but I never want to go through losing somebody again. So, I'm gonna try my damndest to stop myself from ever falling for somebody again.

I;m sorry to disappoint you but there is nothin you can control.

You can control lust (to a point) you can control friendship but you can;t control love.

#13 ·
WTF are you pansy ass mofo's talking about!! we are all car guys...there is no doubt about it....yeah spend a little more time with her but if she is pissed off because you mod your car or spend too much time talking, driving it...then she is not the one...my wife gets upset sometimes too....but i'm a car guy and she knew that before we got married!....grow some balls...and let her know that modding cars is what you do and if she cant except it....good bye!.... :thumbsdow if you try to fake it and be like....oh i'll change....bullshit...it wont happen...dont even try to change...its a hobby and in many ways a lifestyle....either she is in or not...sorry to be harsh but thats how the cookie crumbles!

#14 ·
only1db said:
WTF are you pansy ass mofo's talking about!! we are all car guys...there is no doubt about it....yeah spend a little more time with her but if she is pissed off because you mod your car or spend too much time talking, driving it...then she is not the one...my wife gets upset sometimes too....but i'm a car guy and she knew that before we got married!....grow some balls...and let her know that modding cars is what you do and if she cant except it....good bye!.... :thumbsdow if you try to fake it and be like....oh i'll change....bullshit...it wont happen...dont even try to change...its a hobby and in many ways a lifestyle....either she is in or not...sorry to be harsh but thats how the cookie crumbles!
very well put. agreed 100% :fiddle:

#16 · (Edited)
There is no "prolly" about it. If the broad doesn't like you for who you are, kick her to the curb. If you try to stick with it you will only have a nice big divorce waiting for you down the road. Now if you are causing problems and she is a nice girl who just isn't into dealing with the bs you might be putting her through then by all means get your head out of your ass and get that woman back in your bed.

#18 ·
Speaking from a woman's point of view.....I definitely agree w/only1db, If you were into your car before you guys met then she should realize that is what you love to do. She may not be interested in cars but she should respect your interests and not destroy it. Luckly, I enjoy cars so me and my husband have something in common......He may work on his sound system more than I would care too....but he enjoys that...when he is working on his car I can go on the computer. Later in the day we end up together!

I can see if you were on the computer 24/7 and not hanging out with her at all but all couples need there free time....I don't think you should change for anybody...If she can't respect you as a car guy then why the hell did she go out w/you in the first place!!

#19 · (Edited)
You guys are so out of hand cuz ALL of you go off topic with EVERY topic on this WEBSITE....I am NOT WHIPPED nor is it my love for cars or computers cause my girl and I to break up it was the fact that I took to much stress out on her and I wasnt that nicest guy to her that I use to be and she kept warning me to stop and she kept telling me Rob ur gonna push me away and im not gonna wanna do this anymore and thats what I did,but we are talking again and taking it real slow (we arent together yet) and we will see what happens..ALL of you need to read the FIRST post I typed about this topic and you will see why my girl and I are having problems and its NOT because of my love for cars or computers,but by me sitting on the computer and working on a damn car all the time deff stressed our relationship to the max so now I must fix that for myself,her and whatever relationship we are gonna have in the future..Mods plz lock this there is no need for this to be open for posting anymore..Thank you.
Goodbye,
Rob.

#20 ·
I will lock it for you. Hopefully you will work everything out and come back when everything is okay. PM me if there is anything I can do for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.