Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty bored at work, so I went on Google, hit images, and typed in my name to see what pics came up......I also typed in a few co-workers names, including that annoying little admin girl that works with me to see what pics come up....I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. When I typed in dumby dumb dumb's name various pictures came up as well as a picture of an empty parking lot - all I could think was - a vacant lot - and associated it with her and the way she is...fit it to a tee.

Give it a try and enter your names......who knows, maybe you'll see a pic of YOURSELF on there.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Alright, so I got a whole bunch of funny looking guys when I typed in my name, I fit right in! Then I typed in Hyundai and the first picture is a very naked woman in front of a Hyundai showroom and an Elantra... that's just disturbingly weird. A bunch of WRC Accent pics make up for it.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
go to google and type in felixr and hit images and search look at the second pic in black and white lol . . and NO that isnt me in the bathtub . . or is it?

·
Countersteer forever
2,962 Posts
Bwahaha... this is what comes up when you enter SWortham.

... and btw that's not me, lol.

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
Real name I get an old guy... EXD name.. asks me to correct spelling. heh.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts