Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(...continued)

>>>>> StreetRacer Parts Indiglo HVAC Sign Up Sheet <<<<<

So far we have 9/10 buyers that signed up for the prebuy.

With 10 the price for initial production is set at $39.99 + shipping...
If we cannot get another member to buy a set at this price, we will have to all pay $5.00 extra for production. In order to do this, we need the current members that signed up with their credit cards to email streetracerparts at:

Out of the 9 current buyers, Mike Tucker and John Cruise still need to email with permission to charge the extra $5.

As soon as we get either the 2 remaining emails or the 1 more buyer...the production will start and it shouldn't take longer than 2-3 weeks to be made and mailed.

Thanks

:confused:

guys can u please take care of this asap?!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sorry about taking so long, I forgot all about this and haven't been on the boards in a while. E-mailed yesterday though, so I'm good to go! ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
soprry guys, I too just got around to reading this, been a lil busy, but nonetheless, I have emailed them already granting them permission so the ball is in their court now :D

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YAY!!!! thanks

production will start mon or tues.... make sure all ur credit cards have enough limit in them to cover this item...

be ready for these to be at ur door within 3 weeks!!! only 9 people in the world with them.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
OMG! These things are finally gonna get made! Now lets just hope they don't suck.

·
Registered
262 Posts
UHOH!!!
lol
somone email them and ask em when they are taking the money out!
and give me a final figure so i can deduct it from my checking book!
mine was put on a visa debit card!
i have the money in there just need to know when they deducted it and how much!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Havro said:
hey ilan...whats up with supporting the GT club when ur on the XD site?
thats kinda shitty if u ask me
My car is car of the month there I give love back when given to me

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK GUYS!

THE TOTAL IS $52.99

YOU WILL BE CHARGED TODAY OR TOMORROW!! SO BE READY

These have already started production, so AFTER EVERYONE IS PAID UP, THEY WILL FINISH AND SEND THEM OUT TO US. YOU SHOULD GET THEM WITHIN A WEEK AND A HALF... They said its gonne be fast.

·
Registered
149 Posts
:multiples
Thanks for not letting this GB Die Even though I wont benefit It was a geat idea with the indiglo gauges

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Oh god! I can't wait. Everything's coming all at once... these faces, new LEDs, new spoiler, all in the next 2 weeks... I'm gonna explode

·
Registered
40 Posts
Onelove5683 said:
OK GUYS!

YOU SHOULD GET THEM WITHIN A WEEK AND A HALF[/B]... They said its gonne be fast.

Wow, we're actually going to have them in our hands in a week and a half? Quickest pre-production buy I've ever heard of. :clap:​

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I just got an email informing me that I was charged $52.99 to my Credit Card. They're coming! They're coming!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts