Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into 17 inch wheels. Unfortunetly money isn't as abundant as it used to be and I would probably need to sell the stock wheels and tires in order to finance the others.

Just wondering if thier is any interest in these wheels through this site before spending the money on the 17's and then not be able to recoup some of it.

I know most of you already have aftermarket wheels but may possibly be interested for winter wheels.

Just wanting some feedback before making a decision.

·
Registered
454 Posts
in good condition you can get between 300-400 for the wheels and tires. Don't even try to compare the prices at the dealer to what people will actually pay for them. The tires alone are 150 a piece from the dealer and the wheels were just a tad higer a wheel I think.

·
no longer a newbie :)
600 Posts
Depending on how much shipping would set me back I would definitely be interested in the set. How many miles are on the tires? Any curb damage or blemishes on the rims? Are they the factory Michelins?
Please let me know. :cool:

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
No offense guys but I think this should be in the marketplace forum.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm just trying to see if their is interest in stock wheels before I lay out big bucks. Unfortunetly I need to recoup some of the expense by selling the stock wheels.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
you need to do this in another forum. Thats what the marketplace forum is for

1 - 9 of 9 Posts