Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Coming soon EXD will offer members to become professional members. This will probably

• Definitely

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • No

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • $20??? Are you crazy?

Votes: 18 17.5%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in becoming a Professional Member?

What's a Professional Member?

Coming soon EXD will offer members to become professional members. This will probably include a Private Message box with room for 100 PMs instead of 50, 10 MB of picture gallery space, EXD decals, and having your membername colored black rather than blue like normal members. All this for a low price of $20 per year.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
maybe at the end of the month i can contribute 20 bucks i'll think about it though, this is an awesome club and everyone is nice here.

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
Definately count me in. Let me know when and where to send money.

Regards,
Axel

·
Other options seeker
693 Posts
Only if you spend the money to get someone to finally install that spoiler you got....lol

Seriously, good idea. I would be willing to kick in....

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TNT4ME said:
Only if you spend the money to get someone to finally install that spoiler you got....lol

Seriously, good idea. I would be willing to kick in....
Haha. Well, all of the money should be going to hosting, maintenence, etc. I'm hosted by a great hosting company so I pay more than I have too. Meaning, I could pay a lot less, but there the site wouldn't be as reliable. And their customer service is top notch, it isn't some 19 year old running a server out of his mom's basement, haha.

I mean, how many times has the site been down? Is it ever slow?

If I had any left over money I'd probably like to setup stuff were people could win some money for COTM or something of that sort. I didn't take over EXD to make money, of course, that would be nice, but I'm here for the same reason everyone else is.

BUT, I do need to put that spoiler on, haha.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
hey super, i will actually send the money whenever you tell us to. so im in this is an awesome site and run by a great guy

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
BlackElantraGT said:
I've always wanted a black member... I hear that's popular with the ladies :cool:
DAMN.... I can get that for only $20?!?!? :eek: Sign me up! LOL

on a more serious note, you do bring up a very good point Super..... The hosting for this site is awesome.... I'll be in...

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
You know I am in for whatever - let me know.

·
Mad Scientinst
338 Posts
Uh. I just voted and I'm wondering, what's the difference between "yes" and "definately" to the hyundai crowd. I mean, ask anyone who's run a group buy :)

It still means, 50/50

·
Sober
1,823 Posts
Hi, I voted for "$20 are you crazy", a few months ago under the influence.
I'd like to change my vote, via post, to "Definately".

Cheers,
Mark

1 - 20 of 37 Posts