Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
i <3 torque
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, if we were to start this, who would be interested in joining...I will be going to my buddy's vinyl shop tomorrow to see fonts and sizes for the decals, if anyone has any suggestions, let me know

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
hit me up when you get all the specs...

·
Search is your friend.
1,610 Posts
Vampyrate said:
hit me up when you get all the specs...
DIDO THAT...HIT ME UP WITH SPECS

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
*hands credit over to usarmy and soulless for being the forerunners of this*

·
i <3 torque
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so i got bored after drinkin and wanted to throw a couple things together, but so far i got one design im really lookin at, though its only gonna be one color to save costs and i dont think it an be done...and usarmy88m...you aint the only, nor was i the first, and theres prolly gonna be more after us

oh yeah, decals will more than likely be a standard of 3x6 in a solid color...as soon as i get one vectormapped and sent off, ill be able to get a roundabout price to see how extreme we can get with em

Attachments

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
hey soulless, if you have a meet in the middle of the summer, i will probably come up for a weekend.. sounds like i will probably be driving my mom up there with me to see family

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
right now im jobless and searching right now, trying out my compu-nerd skills and going for Circuit City, so i can at least get audio stuff at cost.

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
geek squad is full of idiots that couldnt troubleshoot their way out of a paper bag...

anyway, im looking forward to details on this!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts