Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I come in to work this morning (I work for local 'city' government) and check my emails as I do every morning. There is an email from the Village Administrator forwarded to me. It is from the account that people write to for information regarding the city, here is what it said:

"body: I noticed on the Hyundai USA website a Mike from your Village was
featured with his Hyundai Elantra car. I am a Police Officer for the Village
of Minier and am wanting to try to contact this "mike" regarding his
customizations of his Hyundai, I have one also and would like to get in
touch with him. His car is featured under Hyundai owners customs.
> Thank's for your assistance."

I just found it completly ironic, since he had no idea I actually work here, but instead was trying to have the city find a resident. Of course, when I contact him I will refer him to elantraxd.com. Just a little irony.

·
Registered
454 Posts
that's what I thought when I was reading it. but let's have some faith they will probably be posting here soon.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was warry at first, but I think he threw in the police officer bit since he was contacting a city, and wanted to seem credible. I also noticed the part that said "I have one also" - referring to an elantra I'm thinking. I don't think he could/would bust me, since the only thing not legal on my car (so far) is the clear sidemarkers

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I heard back from him, he's just looking for some advice on what to do to his car, where to get parts, and warrenty concerns (typical new elantra stuff). He's got a Black 03 hatch, so there will be another one of those running around here now. Anyway, now that I know what he wants, I'm about to tell him about EXD, be on the lookout for a newbie.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Cool! Tell him to register! Another EXD member with a hatchback!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts